You can complete an online form from South Lanarkshire council for equipment and adaptations.
Are you struggling to manage everyday activities due to a long term health condition or have a disability or just finding things difficult as you get older?
There are many products available which could help you, your family or carers.
For example do you find any of the following difficult?:
- getting in and out of the bath
- managing the steps into your home or managing the stairs inside your home
- have difficulty in turning taps
- find it awkward to stand up or sit down to use the toilet
- unable to hear the doorbell, telephone or television
- struggling with everyday activities because your sight is not as good as it was.